Stained glass is a beautiful addition to any home. Not only does it provide a unique and decorative look to a room, but it also helps to protect your home from the sun’s harmful UV rays while allowing natural light to filter through. The colors and shapes of stained glass can provide an interesting focal point to a room, and it can be used to create privacy while still allowing light in. Stained glass is also an excellent way to add a touch of color and character to a room while maintaining a timeless look.
Fort Collins’ Top Stained Glass Studio
This year, we have done thousands of stained glass jobs in Fort Collins and around the country. Although we have made stained glass features for every room, some areas were more popular than others. Read on to find out the most popular stained glass applications of 2022.
The Best Places For Stained Glass in Your Fort Collins Home
- Windows: Stained glass windows are a classic way to add beauty and character to any room. They can be used to create a dramatic focal point, add privacy, and filter light.
- Doors: Stained glass doors bring character and charm to any entranceway. They can be used to add a touch of color and personality while still providing light and privacy.
- Skylights: Installing stained glass in a skylight can create a unique and beautiful focal point in any room. Skylights are also great for letting in natural light and adding character to a home.
- Bathroom: Stained glass is a great way to add color and texture to a bathroom while creating privacy and allowing light to pass through.
- Kitchen: Stained glass adds color and personality to a kitchen and can be used to create a unique focal point or to filter in natural light.
Ready to take your home décor up a notch with some stained glass? We’re the company for you. Give us a call today, and we’ll schedule a free design consultation!